I have a 2013 Ford F-150.The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them.
I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and I only have 62, 643 km's on it. They've replaced the back bumper twice and the front one once under warranty. Now the vehicle is over 60, 000 km's they won't do anything. But the guy at the quick lane at Capital Ford in Regina, Saskatchewan did suggest that I could now by the painted bumpers that don't rust and put them on at my own cost.
When I suggested they did that, in the begging. I was told Ford wouldn't do that because they had to put what was already on truck, back on. So ***. Just keep putting the same junky bumpers back on.
My next call is to Ford finance, if they don't do anything, they can have the truck back and I'll default on the finance.
Never again will I buy new.Lesson learned.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Ford F-150
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case. But..."
- "COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA! Please , read on! Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."