I have a 2013 Ford F-150.The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them.
I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and I only have 62, 643 km's on it. They've replaced the back bumper twice and the front one once under warranty. Now the vehicle is over 60, 000 km's they won't do anything. But the guy at the quick lane at Capital Ford in Regina, Saskatchewan did suggest that I could now by the painted bumpers that don't rust and put them on at my own cost.
When I suggested they did that, in the begging. I was told Ford wouldn't do that because they had to put what was already on truck, back on. So ***. Just keep putting the same junky bumpers back on.
My next call is to Ford finance, if they don't do anything, they can have the truck back and I'll default on the finance.
Never again will I buy new.Lesson learned.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Ford F-150
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA! Please , read on! Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent..."
- "I have been scam through using singlemuslim.com.. have reported about the fraud and fake profile but there not doing anything.. the scammers are still there using this website and targeting..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."