I have a 2013 Ford F-150.The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them.
I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and I only have 62, 643 km's on it. They've replaced the back bumper twice and the front one once under warranty. Now the vehicle is over 60, 000 km's they won't do anything. But the guy at the quick lane at Capital Ford in Regina, Saskatchewan did suggest that I could now by the painted bumpers that don't rust and put them on at my own cost.
When I suggested they did that, in the begging. I was told Ford wouldn't do that because they had to put what was already on truck, back on. So ***. Just keep putting the same junky bumpers back on.
My next call is to Ford finance, if they don't do anything, they can have the truck back and I'll default on the finance.
Never again will I buy new.Lesson learned.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Ford F-150
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case. But..."