2.6

I have a 2013 Ford F-150.The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them.

I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and I only have 62, 643 km's on it. They've replaced the back bumper twice and the front one once under warranty. Now the vehicle is over 60, 000 km's they won't do anything. But the guy at the quick lane at Capital Ford in Regina, Saskatchewan did suggest that I could now by the painted bumpers that don't rust and put them on at my own cost.

When I suggested they did that, in the begging. I was told Ford wouldn't do that because they had to put what was already on truck, back on. So ***. Just keep putting the same junky bumpers back on.

My next call is to Ford finance, if they don't do anything, they can have the truck back and I'll default on the finance.

Never again will I buy new.Lesson learned.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ford Canada and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Ford Canada to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ford Canada?

Comments